We are offering Summer Camp!
Starting 06/05/17 until 08/11/17
For more information call 281-578-5477
Very Interesting Stuff (just kidding)
FREE TRYOUT CLASS: Available for new students not enrolled in the program. This gives your child the opportunity to participate and experience a class and our gymnastic instruction.
REGISTRATION FEE: Is due once a year and non-refundable. $40.00 1st child, $35.00 2nd child, 3rd child etc, fee will be waived. Team registration fees are different. Please refer to your team handbook.
TUITION: Is non-refundable. Due on the 1st of the month. If you pay your tuition before the 1st of the month you will receive a $5.00 discount. A 5% discount is given when you pay for the entire session. A $10.00 late fee is due after the 8th of the month. A $15.00 late fee is due after the 15th of the month. Late fees increase accordingly. Tuition for the full session is divided into equal monthly installments and does not vary due to holidays. A statement will be mailed to you if your tuition is not paid in a timely manner and remains delinquent. Continued failure to respond will result in an automatic drop for your child.
MAKE UP CLASS: Make-ups are given for illness or injury and must be made up within 30 days of the missed class. You must call in advance to schedule your make-up and call 24 hrs. prior to reschedule or cancel your make-up when possible. If you have not notified us and your child missed their make-up class; it will be considered made-up.
DROP: A written 30 day notice is required. You must notify the front office. If tuition is not received by the 15th and we have not been notified by you, and your child hasn’t been in class; it is assumed that your child has dropped. Failure to notify us will result in (you) the customer being billed for the full month’s tuition. Remember: Tuition pays for your child’s placement in a class whether or not they attend.
WAITING LISTS: Waiting lists are established when a class is full or a new class is beginning. Every effort is made to place your child in a class as soon as one becomes available.
RETURNED CHECK FEE: You will be charged $30.00 for a returned check. If we receive more than one NSF from the same customer; that customer will be required to pay by credit card or cash only.
MEDICAL NEEDS: KIPS request that you inform the office staff of any medical condition, illness, or special need your child may have. We need to document this information on their registration card along with emergency contact information, and inform their coach. It is best we receive this information at the time of registration.
ATTIRE: Girls are required to wear their hair tied up during class. Please make sure you bring scrunchies or hair ties for your child. Girls may wear leotards, uni-tards, t-shirts and shorts for gymnastics or tumbling, and boys may wear t-shirts and shorts. NO jewelry, buttons, snaps, or zippers are to be worn during class.
SIBLINGS: Children not enrolled in a class should remain seated and are not allowed on the gym floor. We ask that parents supervise their children and ask that you pick up after your children before leaving the gym. KIPS is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. We do not check the gym every night for items left behind. If we find something we will put it in our "lost and found" area. We only keep it for a limited time. If we do not hear from you in a month; your child’s items may be donated to KCM.
EVENTS: Events are usually scheduled on Friday nights; sometimes Saturday mornings. For some events a child may be 3 and above; for others they must be 5 and above. Current member’s tuition must be paid before your child/children may participate. Guests welcome.
WAIVER FORMS: All guests or non-members must fill out a waiver form before participating in an event. You may attend more than one. We always keep them on file and they are good for one year.
ALL inquiries must go through the front office staff to prevent any misunderstanding or misinformation.
ALL children must remain in the gym until they are picked up by a parent or guardian.
NO food or drinks are allowed on the gym floor or any equipment at any time.
RULES OF THE GYM:
- Only registered students/team members will be allowed on the gym floor. Any other person who wishes to participate must first receive permission from the head coach, and their legal guardian or parent must sign a waiver.
- We strenuously discourage parents from commenting or communicating with gymnasts and coaches during workouts and competitions.
- Parents must advise the coaches in advance, in writing if their child will be arriving late or leaving early from a workout.
- All students must wait inside the building to be picked up. NO exceptions!
- No physical activity can begin unless the coach is present.
- Monthly tuition is due during the first week of workout each month.
- Team tuition and team fees need to be paid separately. (Make checks to: Team KIPS)
- A late fee of $10.00 will be assessed for payments received after the first class of each month, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Please note your gymnast’s name on the bottom left corner of your check along with the correct number of training hours per week.
- All returned checks must be paid in cash along with a $30.00 service charge.
TEAM MAKE-UP POLICY
- There is no such thing as a make-up for a missed team workout.
- Katy KIPS recognizes major holidays; no make up classes or prorating for holidays.
- Neither make-ups nor tuition credit will be given when workouts are cancelled due to competitions, training camps, or coaches’ conventions.
TEAM WORKOUT ATTENDANCE
- Regular attendance is required. Gymnastics requires year round practice for consistency.
- Your gymnast must attend workouts regularly in order to learn new skills and perfect them. If your gymnast wants to succeed, then she needs to attend workouts consistently.
- You must provide a written thirty day notice if you are leaving the Team KIPS program.
- Any unused funds remaining in your personal account which were earned through fundraisers will be donated to the general team use account.
- Your account must be current and paid in full prior to the drop date. If your account is overdrawn, then the balance will be turned over to collections.
- Gymnasts must complete the competition season, which includes any state meets that are out of town, unless an agreement has been made with the coach. State Meet is the crowning achievement for a compulsory gymnast - this is why they have been in the gym day in and day out! Two invitational meets are required (local or out of town).
- Scheduled workouts may occur during Spring Break, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Memorial Day, Labor Day, 4th of July and Easter will be observed. Religious holidays will be recognized.
- Team KIPS athletes are required to attend all scheduled competitions (unless otherwise discussed with the Head Coach).
- If a gymnast has to scratch a meet for any reason and the entry fee has already been mailed, you will still be liable for the meet fee.
- It is understood that Team KIPS reserves the right to dismiss an athlete from any practice, competition or be removed from the team if their behavior is deemed inappropriate.
- Please be aware that inappropriate displays of behavior from parents can also result in removal of athletes from team, this applies in all situations. Such situations include, but are not limited to: practices, competitions, and team activities. During work out and competitions ALL parents must remain in the stands and refrain from contacting the gymnast. If ignored, the parent(s) and/or gymnast may be asked to leave the facility. In the case of an injury, please try to remain calm. The coach will notify you or come to get you if you are in the facility. PLEASE DO NOT RUN OUT ONTO THE FLOOR!!
- Katy KIPS employees, athletes, parents and all other affiliates pride themselves on good sportsmanship and supportive attitudes. Also, there will be no comparison between Team KIPS/Katy KIPS Program and any other similar programs. All Katy KIPS affiliates understand and support their athletes at the level which they are presently and continue to support their progressions.
- Team KIPS expects and demands communication between coaches, athletes and parents. Most if not all problems and situations can be resolved with communication, please no assumptions.
- Team KIPS coaches have a reason for everything they do, if at any time you have questions about your athletes, or their progress do not hesitate to discuss it with us.
recognizes that respecting user privacy over the Internet is of utmost importance. This privacy statement is designed to provide information about the privacy and data collection practices for the site: http://www.katykips.com. The Site is operated by Katy KIPS Gymnastics Club.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact our site coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to:
- Katy KIPS Gymnastics Club
- 923 S. Mason Rd.
- Katy, TX 77450
Identifying Information. In general, you can visit the Site without telling us who you are or providing any information about yourself. In some areas of the Site, we ask you to provide information that will enable us to process an order, offer services that require registration, assist you with technical support issues or to follow up with you. Generally, Katy KIPS Gymnastics Club requests identifying information when you:
- Register on any of our web sites.
- Place an order.
- Provide feedback to an online survey or tell us about an idea or suggestion.
- Participate in a rebate program, contest, or other promotional offer.
- Request a SPECIAL SERVICE
- Request information or files from technical support or customer service.
Third Party Links
In these instances, Katy KIPS Gymnastics Club will ask for your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and other appropriate information needed to provide you with these services. In all instances, if you receive a newsletter or other mailing from us, you will always be able to "unsubscribe" to these mailings at any time.
What Katy KIPS Gymnastics Club Will Do With Your Information. If you choose to give us personal information for any of the purposes above, this information is retained by Katy KIPS Gymnastics Club and will only be used by Katy KIPS Gymnastics Club to support your customer relationship with us. We will not add you to a mailing list, or newsletter without your registration for this service. We will only contact you if further information is required from you to complete a service.
What Others May Do With Your Information. Katy KIPS Gymnastics Club does not share, rent, or sell any personally identifying information provided through our Site (such as your name or email address) to any outside organization for use in its marketing or solicitations. From time to time Katy KIPS Gymnastics Club may use agents or contractors who will have access to your personal information to perform services for Katy KIPS Gymnastics Club (such as DATABASE MAINTENANCE, FURTHER EXAMPLES), however, they are required by us to keep the information confidential and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services for Katy KIPS Gymnastics Club. In addition, Katy KIPS Gymnastics Club may also share aggregate information about its customers and its web site visitors to advertisers, business partners, and other third parties. For example, we might share that our users are x percent PCs users and y percent Macintosh users. None of this information, however, will contain personal, identifying information about our users.
Katy KIPS Gymnastics Club On-line Store. The Katy KIPS Gymnastics Club On-line Store is designed to give you options concerning the privacy of your identifying information. If you choose, you can set up an account. This will allow you to have a customized order page for express ordering and to view your purchasing history. To protect your privacy, we have designed the Sites to include certain steps to verify your identity before granting you access or enabling you to make corrections in an account. You will always have access to this account information and can view it, update it or correct it at any time. To access your information, you will need to use a password. When purchasing products through the our web site, the order form will also ask you to provide a daytime telephone number. However, the telephone number is only used to quickly resolve questions relative to an order, such as to clarify customer email addresses that are inactive, or entered incorrectly.
www.katykips.com does provide links to other sites. Other Internet sites and services have separate privacy and data collection practices. Once you leave www.katykips.com, Katy KIPS Gymnastics Club cannot control, and has no responsibility for, the privacy policies or data collection activities at another site.Cookies
Katy KIPS Gymnastics Club is sensitive to the heightened need to protect the privacy of children under the age of 13. The vast majority of the material on our web site is not intended for children and is not targeted to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect data from children and, if we learn that we have received personal data from a child, we will remove this information from our database.Changes to this Policy
- Katy KIPS Gymnastics Club
- 923 S. Mason Rd.
- Katy, TX 77450
We know customers are concerned about credit card security. We use one of the worlds largest funds transfer agencies - PayPal.
If you choose to use a PayPal account, your personal credit card information will not be given to Katy KIPS Gymnastics Club.